Order No: 7NG3214-….. and 7NG3215-…..
The SITRANS TH400 temperature transmitter is a small field bus transmitter for mounting in the connection head of form B. Extensive functionality enables the temperature transmitter to be precisely adapted to the plant’s requirements. Operation is very simple in spite of the numerous setting options. Thanks to its universal concept it can be used in all industries and is easy to integrate in the context of Totally Integrated Automation applications.
Transmitters of the “intrinsically safe” type of protection can be installed within potentially explosive atmospheres. The devices comply with the Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX), as well as FM and CSA regulations.
Installing SITRANS TH400 in temperature sensors turns them into complete, bus-capable measuring points; compact – and in a single device.
- Mounting in connection head, type B, to DIN 43729, or larger
- Polarity-neutral bus connection
- 24-bit analog-digital converter for high resolution
- Electrically isolated
- Intrinsically-safe version for use in potentially explosive areas
- Special characteristic
- Sensor redundance
- Linearization of the sensor values
- High accuracy across entire ambient temperature range
- Reduces plant noise
- Alarm signal for sensor break or short-circuit
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) according DIN EN 61326 and NE21
- Saves expensive compensation cables with internal reference junction
- Galvanic isolation for accuracy and safety in thermocouple applications
- Single- or dual-point trim
- Custom characteristic curve for application of non-standard sensors
- Difference- and average-measurement
- Measuring value of second sensor for redundancy
- Extensive diagnostics
- Simulation mode
- Explosion-protection for US, Canada and Europe
- Rugged design, fully potted electronics