3VL Mould Case Circuit Breakers
Order No: 3VL….-…..-….
3VL Mould Case Circuit Breakers, Featuring a particularly compact design, the 3VL molded case circuit breakers meet all requirements placed upon space-saving electrical distribution systems – in a power range from 16 A to 1600 A.
Depending on requirements, the universal and communication-capable circuit breakers are available for line and motor protection, for starter combinations or as non-automatic circuit breakers. The respective trip units are available either as thermal-magnetic (16 A to 630 A) or electronic (63 A to 1600 A) trip units. With only two ranges of internal accessories, 3VL circuit breakers offer maximum versatility at minimum expense.
- 3VL molded case circuit breakers meet the high requirements of modern electrical distribution systems thanks to their compact design, outstanding technical characteristics and simple operation
- Versatile and global application Thanks to a wide product portfolio as well as international IEC and UL approvals. For temperatures up to 70 °C; no derating up to 50 °C or 55 °C; available as both thermal-magnetic and electronic version
- Simple to configure, build and modify, thanks to modular design, few components and uniform accessories
- Full communication capability via PROFIBUS DP and MODBUS
- As incoming and outgoing circuit breakers in LV switchboards
- As switching and protection devices for motors, transformers and capacitors
- As disconnector unit with shutdown and disconnection characteristics in an emergency (EMERGENCY-STOP switch)
- For shutdown and disconnection in conjunction with lockable rotary operators and terminal covers.