Sinamics G150 Drive Cabinet Unit
Order No: 6SL3710-1GE..-….
SINAMICS G150 drive converter cabinet units, versions A and C
With its SINAMICS G150 drive converter cabinet units, Siemens is offering a drive system on which all line-side and motor-side components as well as the Power Module are integrated extremely compactly into a specially designed cabinet enclosure. This approach minimizes the effort and expense required to configure and install them.
SINAMICS G150 has been specially tailored to meet the requirements of drives with quadratic and constant load characteristics, with medium performance requirements, and without regenerative feedback capability.
The control accuracy of the sensorless vector control is suitable for most applications, and additional actual speed value encoders are therefore superfluous.
SINAMICS G150 converters are optionally available with an encoder evaluation function in order to handle applications that require an encoder for plant-specific reasons.
SINAMICS G150 drive converter cabinet units offer an economic drive solution that can be matched to customer-specific requirements as a result of the wide range of available components and options.
There are two versions of the drive converter cabinet units:
- Version A
All optionally available line connection components, such as the main switch, circuit breakers, line contactor, line fuses, line filter, motor-side components and additional monitoring devices, can be installed as required. This version is also available with power units connected in parallel.
- Version C
This offers an extremely space-optimized structure without line-side components. This particularly narrow design can be used, for example, when line connection components are accommodated in a central low-voltage distribution panel (MCC) in the customer’s plant or system.
SINAMICS G150 drive converter cabinet units are available for the following voltages and power ratings:
||Output Range for Single Circuit ( Verison A and C )
||Output Range for Pararllel Circuit ( Verison A )
|380 V … 480 V 3 AC
||110 kW … 560 kW
||630 kW … 900 kW
|500 V … 600 V 3 AC
||110 kW … 560 kW
||630 kW … 1000 kW
|660 V … 690 V 3 AC
||75 kW … 800 kW
||1000 kW … 2700 kW
- Particularly quiet and compact converters due to the use of state-of-the-art IGBT power semiconductors and an innovative cooling concept.
- Individual modules and power components can be replaced quickly and easily, which ensures a higher level of plant availability. The design of replaceable components is based on the principle that they must be quick and easy to change. In addition, the “SparesOnWeb” Internet tool makes it easy to view the spare parts that are available for the system components ordered.
- Can be easily integrated in automation solutions by means of a standard communications interface as well as a range of analog and digital interfaces.
- Easy commissioning and parameterization using interactive menus on the AOP30 Advanced Operator Panel with graphic LCD and plain-text display, or from a PC using the STARTER commissioning tool (→Tools and configuration).
- Preset software functions make it easier to tailor the converter to the individual plant. For example, the key functions for controlling pumps are stored as a preprogrammed macro in the drive.
- Regarding EMC, the units are sub-divided into various zones, and as a consequence, they are extremely insensitive to disturbances and are very reliable in operation. With the help of simulated conditions, partitions have been designed to act as air guides and to help dissipate heat.
- Special measures used in the construction of the cabinets ensure that they remain mechanically durable throughout their entire life cycle. All components, from individual parts to the ready-to-connect cabinet, undergo rigorous testing throughout the entire production process. This guarantees a high level of functional reliability during installation and commissioning, as well as in operation.
Variable-speed drives are ideal for all applications that involve moving, conveying, pumping or compressing solids, liquids or gases.
This means the following applications in particular:
- Pumps and fans
- Extruders and mixers